Local Business Breaks Record

Photo by Andrea Natali on Unsplash

 A local tech start up, Flueric Technologies, recently broke the record for highest sell price for a company that was only 6 months, 6 days old. Surprisingly, investors claim that the company was sold on the 6th hour, as well. 

When asked why this company was so successful, CEO Luc F Reynolds said that it's all because of his management strategies. Reynolds claims that his workers are the most motivated in the industry. He states that the salary and benefits he offers employees are the best in the industry. 

Mysteriously, this investigative journalist couldn't find any employees to verify this claim. I decided to take things a step further and go to the office of Flueric to find an employee to ask.

The first thing I noticed was hot warm it was in the parking lot of Flueric Technologies. While it is Summer, the temperature in the parking lot seemed to be at least 10 degrees warmer than the road just outside. The closer to the building, the warmer things seemed to get. 

I'm actually writing this on my phone as I approach the building. It's so hot. The pavement is wobbling.

Why is it so hot? 

I think my eyebrows are starting to smolder.

I can't stand up, but I'm going to keep crawling towards the building. I need to talk to an employee.

It's so 

warm

why

gbhivbpav

fnieo[a

feio

fr0345n

wiow

22222222222222222222222222



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: This Old Tome I Found*

Hidden Hideaways for Heinous Hoodlums?

Psychic Says Seuss Spectre Scrawls Smut